In order to save them from wear and tear, The Paint Brush Cover comes in handy. Summer has just begun and you are planning to do a thorough home improvement to make it look superb again.
It is obvious that you will need a wide range of tools and equipments whether if you are the one carrying out the remodeling or you have advocated the task to another company. The most promising thing that can be done to your house to regain the lost beauty is painting.
Even though you may do other crucial renovations, touch-ups are a must. When painting your home, you will need to buy your favorite paints and brushes too. The brushes maybe recycled because they are not meant for one time use only. How then can you keep it safe?
What is a Paint Brush Cover?
This is a housing case that is air tight and is typically used to store a brush that is still wet from the cleaning after painting for future use. In most cases, a DIY action is often used when painting your home. It can happen that you just need to paint a small surface area that may not take a lot of your time. When you are done, you will need to keep the brush away from damage.
During that short span painting, you may need to pause for a minute or two. You can’t leave the brush that way. You may have to re-insert it back to its cardboard cover but it always rips off fast leaving you with no decision. On the other hand, if wet brush is just left in the garage, there is a high chance of destroying it. These are the main reasons why Paint Brush Cover was introduced. It acts as an instant remedy.
This brush cover is made of a hard and durable plastic to guarantee that the brush bristles are not accidentally damaged. It is also made with a clear plastic to ensure visibility so as to determine which brush is inside, is it wet or dry? There is no technicality in inserting or removing the brush from this cover. To avoid the brush from getting moldy or changing shape, it is advisable to spin it thoroughly before storing it.
The air tight feature of the brush is very innovative. If you were painting then you needed a break, no need to wash the paints stuck on it, just put it in the cover and when you return, you will continue as if you never stopped. In most cases, it can store around 3 brushes at a time eliminating the need to buy several of them.
Technical Details of Paint Brush Cover
*It weighs 6.1 Ounce
*It has a dimension of 8.5 x 3.5 x 1 Inches
*It is also washable
*Made from a polymer
Why Should You Buy the Paint Brush Cover?
- The first and most outstanding thing about this product is that it saves a great deal of your hard earned money. There is no need to purchase a new painting brush any time you need to do some home touch-ups.The cover will have preserved the one you had initially used in a past endeavor
- There is no need to paint fast or rather quickly .A painter may want to paint this way ones and for all without a break to avoid multiple washing of the brush. This automatically implies a big MESS in the painting. The cover brings a new experience in painting. Just paint at the comfort of your time
- Long gone are the days you used to put the brushes on used polythene bags. It now has its special casing. It depicts a neat job
- It saves a great deal of your time. No need to do several cleaning of the brush between the painting duration. You only do it when you are done
- Your brush condition is maintained for long. The bristles cannot be destroyed hence no need for immediate replacement
- Impeccable and easy solution for storing a brush
- It protects the metal part of the brush (ferrule) from developing rusts
- The user is always satisfied as its benefits are undoubted
- The cover itself is long lasting thus you will use it for many years to come
Well and good, if you are a professional or novice painter, you now ought to have The Paint Brush Cover for a top notch painting experience. Good Luck in your painting tasks!